Strata Marketing, Inc. (“Strata,” “we”, “us” or “our”) provides this Privacy Statement to explain how we collect and use information we receive from you in connection with the gotostrata.com website (the “Site”). By using the Site, you consent to our use of information as set forth in this Privacy Statement.
- Information We Collect
- How We Use the Information We Collect
- Choices & Access
- Privacy Statement Changes
The Site uses “cookies.” A cookie is a text file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer when browsing the Internet and retrieved by your browser.
Information We Collect
- click-stream data about your visits (for example, the pages you visit, how long you stay on each page, and what pages you visit before and after you access the Site);
- the content you view;
- your IP address;
- device identifier; and
- operating system and software version of the device you use.
How We Use NPI
We may use and share with third parties the NPI we collect. The following is provided as a non-exhaustive illustration of the scope of how we use NPI:
- to conduct market research;
- customize advertising;
- to detect, prevent, and respond to fraud, or other misuse of the Site;
- analyze demographics; and
- to manage and administer our business and meet business, legal, regulatory, insurance and other processing requirements.
Choices & Access
Privacy Statement Changes
This Privacy Statement may be revised from time to time and without prior notice. Changes to the Privacy Statement will be effective upon posting on the Site. The latest version of the Privacy Statement will be provided on the Site and you may wish to check back from time to time to familiarize yourself with any changes. This Privacy Statement is effective as of April 7th, 2017.